Saturday, April 28, 2012

Going to market with bags... many many bags.

Spring has sprung and that means it's that time of year again... that's right, it's time for farmer's market season! Last year was fun but I did not have a lot of knitted good to sell then. This year will be different because I've been knitting like crazing so that I can have a table that doesn't look barren! Right now I've been knitting these really neat market bags (the original pattern (The Grrlfriend Market Bag). I knit one test one up (which turned out horribly) and found out that not only is the pattern easy on the eyes, it is also easy on the needles. I can whip one of these puppies out in less than a day, which makes it perfect to make for selling at the farmers markets. So far I've knit five of these all with different variations on the pattern. Hopefully people will like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment